I made a little start on a patchwork pillow – I kept making the same mistake with the flowers – pressing the double stick to the right side of the fabric. This doesn’t matter on batiks but I had to do the pink check 3 times to get it right – my mind was not on my work!
Here is my tiny start on the Cinderella Sampler. This is the 40ct Newcastle I distressed. I’m stitching this over two with one strand of fiber. Having fun so far!
My roses are blooming nicely. last year my bushes were enormous and needed to be pruned midsummer. I don’t think that will be a problem this year. I just spotted some bindweed in this photo, better go yank that out of the garden!
Even though it is 90 degrees, I’m baking cookies, Tyler asked if I would, so I did. There was a happy box from Amazon in the mail today – something new to watch. The oven timer is beeping better run!
PS – pulled the bindweed and decided to give the thistle a good dousing of Weed-n-Feed. I was devoured by mosquitoes :0(