This is the little stocking I finished for a recent exchange at the Blackbird Yahoo group. It’s from the May Flower BBD Stocking design.
I used Threadworx fibers and finished it following the instructions in the design. I will definitely be doing more of these, a quick stitch and quite an easy finish and of course I love another chance to add beads to the finish.
I’m glad my exchange partner likes her stocking.
I’ve asked Amber to do something with my very tired looking blog – I hope it will be looking nicer very soon!! We’ve been exchanging lots of ideas since yesterday and I think we are close to a sytle we both like a lot.
I’m off to make pickles and a couple small charm quilts. Bye for now!