I’ve managed to finish an ornament! This is Joyous Heart from Homespun Elegance. I changed the threads a bit and added some beads. A very quick stitch. I mostly used Crescent Colours on 28 count Sandcastle linen form Wichelt.
I’ve made a start on the 1st LHN Ornament from the new Ornament of the Month club. Amber stitched the little girl in green so that we both made a bit of this one. I plan to make this a little more sparkly with extra beads as well.
I purchased about a yard of this premade trim with tassels. I cut the tassels off the trim and used them on PS Old Saint Nick and then I used the left over trim on the Vintage Pincushion from Blackbird. I sewed the tassels on with invisible thread (and added a bead) and sewed the trim into my seam on the sewing machine for the pincushion.
Sorry about the poor lighting on the trim, I hope you can get the idea. This time of year, when there is snow, a blue/grey light comes into my workroom most of the day as you can see, the house next door is grey and blocks out the sun a good part of the day making it hard to take pictures in natural light that look like anything. I need to find time to experiment with some different lighting techniques for this time of year.